- Registered with TechSoup regional.
- Organizations must be: (1) foundations (yayasan) approved as legal entities by the Ministry of Law and Human Rights; (2) incorporated associations (perkumpulan) approved as legal entities by the Ministry of Law and Human Rights; or (3) societal organisations (organisasi kemasyarakatan) registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs, provincial governor, or local authorities.
- See complete requirements for nonprofit organizations in Indonesia.
Documents you will need to prepare:
- Google account used by your administrator / organization director.
- Organization legal documents
- Sign up for Google for Nonprofits
- Apply for a TechSoup validation token
- Obtain your TechSoup validation token. Go to TechSoup Asia -> My account > Validation Token (rightmost tab)
- Complete your Google for Nonprofits account application
- Sign up for a G Suite trial
- Set up your G Suite account
- Enroll in G Suite for Nonprofits
- Add users (email accounts)
- Visit Google for Nonprofits page.
- Click “Get Started”
- Fill the signup form.
- Upload the required legal documents.
- Wait for approval of your verification process. This may take a few business days.
- On your mobile device: sign in to Google Account, and enter your G Suite account.