The first thing you'll need to start practicing is an OSGi distribution. Pick one of them below:
You should be able to get example projects for any of the above, and try OSGi bundles, usually by dropping the bundles into a pickup folder.
- Image via Wikipedia
Then get an IDE to start developing:
Happy OSGi-ing! :-)
- OSGi/WebBeans configuration
- OSGi Buzz
- OSGi for GlassFish
- Glassfish + OSGi + Equinox + Eclipse = Good Job Sun
- What do IBM, Oracle, SAP, JBoss and Sun Have in Common?
- Burton Group OSGi Survey Results
- SpringSource unveils OSGi repository
- OSGi and Equinox Book in German
- SpringSource makes OSGi components pledge